Sunday, May 18, 2008

nothing's happening!!

ok people, i am officially 36 weeks and able to have this baby. i stopped taking my meds last night, and am really hoping things start happening soon. i woke up afraid to get out of bed, thinking i would be in so much pain. other than the pressure of her head being so flipping low (she dropped on thursday) i am not in horrible pain from contractions. there have been a few times in the past few weeks when i was sure it was happening, but the drugs always stopped it. now, if i could just get it to start again, they won't stop it!! i know everyone is as anxious as i am to meet this little darling troublemaker!! it's funny, i've known this whole time of laying down that i was going to have another baby, and have been excited about it. but the other day, i just realized that means i will have 4 kids!! how funny is that? i am not the brightest pregnant lady in the world. i am more than ready to get this show on the road, so everyone cross your fingers for me that it starts soon. yay for epidurals!! they are the only way i would have had more than colby. :) well, that's all for now. i'll post when things start happening, or i'll have nathan do it once we're done. we'll see.

8 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Yay! She is coming soon! I can't wait! Shellee and I want to come visit you at the hospital, so let us know when we can come to see you and the little princess.

Marie said...

She will be here before you know it. 4 aint that bad. You can handle it. Keep me updated! I can't wait to meet her.

Shellee said...

Yah, Hurry up! Come on!
Princess? I guess the princess-ness comes from the McNelly side.

nate and marne said...

ok, so i had my doc appt this morning, and he wouldn't even check to see if there has been any change!! i have had contractions all week, and was anxious to see if they were doing anything. now i will never know until i go to the hospital. hopefully that will be soon. we went to ikea and now i am completely dead. we'll see if it did anything!!

leslie jo said...

Oh how exciting I just had 2 friends have babies last week on thursday Jims sis due in 4 weeks and my sis in law in 2 months SOO FUn. I want a baby too but not really.
I wish you the bestest and post lots of pics when she arrives. What are you naming here again?

leslie jo said...

Hey Marne
The preschool that your kids went to in Lindon. Was is My Smart World? Were you happy with it? If not where did you send them. They are in the middle range as far as price goes so I am just checking it out for Jo.

The Burtons said...

Oh my goodness, you are so brave! I am wishing I could absorb this baby back into myself and call the whole thing off. I don't think I can even handle three, let alone four. I don't know why, but my kids seem to be on extra bad behavior lately and it is freakin' me out. Maybe it's because I can't keep up with their energy level right now. But anyway, good luck. Keep us posted!

Dun said...

GRATHAN!!!! OH MY GOSH...how the HECK are you guys? I can't stop talking in ALL CAPS...anyway, this is Aaron Mentzer. My wife Angela and I live in Utah Valley (I didn't know you were in OREM for a while!) and your wife found me on Facebook. You guys are like a treasure=trove of old PHS buddies that I haven't seen or heard from in like 10 years! check us out at daisiesintherain.blogspot.com (or happyvalleynonsense.blogspot.com - that's mine, but I'm really sporadic about updates).