Tuesday, August 19, 2008








ok, today was caleb's first day of school. he got his very own backpack yesterday, so we took a pic of him when we got home. and then today on our way out the door. he was so excited, he wanted to get on the bus with the big kids this morning. but sadly, he is only in preschool! such a sweetie though!!


































and here he is with daddy. so cute!!
caleb was dressed as tigger one afternoon when we got home from dinner. such a silly boy!














colby and rebekah started school on monday the 11th. it's already been a week! crazy! colby is in 1st grade, and rebekah is in kindergarten. poor girl had to start school with a broken wrist. hope she catches on quick once the cast comes off!!

and here is our little princess, smiling for her daddy. she is already 2 months old! time flies way too fast!!

6 comments:

JAMIE said...

Caleb is an adorable pre-schooler. I can't quite believe time has passed this quickly.

The Burtons said...

PLEASE tell me your secret to juggling FOUR kids! I'll never survive!!! Isn't it exciting that school is starting! Isaac just started kindergarten but he cries everyday because it's so long for him. I'm sure as soon as he gets use to it he'll love it.

Marie said...

Rachel is getting so big. I love her smile. Caleb, Lucy wants to ride the bus too!

leslie jo said...

FUN STUFF Caleb is soo funny. I love the tigger outfit! That baby girl of yours is too cute and growin up too fast.

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

cute! Like I said, have lots of babies! Yours are just so darn cute! I took my blog private so send me your email so I can send an invite! Only if you want to :)

Lori said...

You have such beautiful kids. Caleb is going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes! :)
You guys had your kids as fast as we did it looks like. We are done now.