Saturday, January 2, 2010

way behind

ok, so i was appalled to realize that i haven't posted for over a month!! wow. i guess i've been busy!! well, here are the kids ready for church the week before christmas. the girls are wearing beautiful hand me downs.


then here is my oldest sister kirsten, who came down to visit for a few days in november.


here is my oldest niece, morgan with the twins on her lap. beautiful girl!!



rebekah pushing all the others. there is rachel, caleb, colby and james. the only ones missing here are james and tat's kids. the others are too old to ride this!!



rebekah pushing rachel in a swing at the park




and here is our picture with santa. surprise surpise, caleb didn't want to. anyone else not too shocked?? :)


then we have the 3 triplets, abby and sammy, and rachel, born 3 months later.



and tattie snuggling with abby on the couch











rachel loves smiling for the camera. say cheese sammy!!











and last but not least, andrew and caleb being silly in matching pjs. boys will definitely be boys!!
we had a wonderful christmas few weeks. nathan's brother, and his family came down on saturday before christmas. the only problem is that i woke up that morning with a really bad case of vertigo. it made the next few days pretty rotten for me. fortunately, the kids had cousins to play with and occupy them. they were lifesavers! then the other brother, and both sisters and their families made it down too, making a hectic and fun filled few days! my younger sister came down too, so we got to juggle both families. it was very fun!! now we are alone again, and the quiet is unusual. here's to having lots of visitors again soon!! our house may be small, but we still love having people crammed in it with us!!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

yes you are way behind. so merry christmas are you surprised we stayed an extra day?

motwins said...

I love the pictures!! I am so happy that our kids are growing up near each other!!!!

admin online said...

http://cj-zoneebayclickbank.blogspot.com/

view my blog tq!

Marie said...

Looks like a fun time! Tis the season to be Busy Busy busy!!!

Sarah said...

Marne! I am so glad you found me! I have been wondering so many times how you were doing, what you've been up to. It's been so long! I'm glad I can check up with you on the blog! Yay! love, Sarah

Lori said...

Very cute pictures! I'm way behind on blogging too and haven't posted Christmas pics yet. It was a crazy month.