Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ok...here is my life's summation

This is Nate and I bet you thought that you were going to get some garbage about what I have been doing with my life since..whenever...nahh....too boring...
Instead I will tell you that I am happy inside...most of the time anyway. Especially when my wife has to get a little shirty with me because the titles I was using for my first blog were a little too offensive for her tastes. Then again, that is why she is my wife. I would have told anyone else to screw off, but for her I would do just about anything...so sweet I know...
Anyways I think the biggest news that everyone seems to be talking about is....
thats right
NATHAN GRESKO IS A GARGANTUAN FATTY!!! His body is so big, his head looks like a pea attached to a watermelon. His boobs are so big people mistake him for a hairy woman. His guts so big its got its own weather system....Ok seriously people, I know its a big deal for some that Im not a buck 65 anymore, but for me, Im happy where Im at for time being. I will lose some weight later, when I feel like it. For now, we wont be posting any Nate pictures on this site. People no longer recognize me and I actually enjoy the anonymity. Well, Marne just read my blog and I need to go cut the phone lines so she cannot call the loony bin. Oh yeah, we officially live in the butt crack of the nether regions of the umpteenth pit of hell, also known as Mesa. Im sure Marne will post in awhile and rebut everything I say. Get used to it. Until then Im going to fiddle and see if I cant post some pics.
Nate

2 comments:

nate and marne said...

nathan is a dork, let it be said. ok, i don't know what fantasy world he is living in where he thinks everyone stays the same. i haven't, and neither have most of the world. he is not a fatty, or whatever he said. he is a gorgeous man, whom i love in spite of all the crazy lies he says about himself!! i know the real nate. and i know he is still a hot dude, after all these years!!

Heather said...

Nathan, you crack my up. i look forward to reading about yoru daily lives. this way I talk you guys almost everyday.