Saturday, January 5, 2008

christmas break

hi y'all. we have thoroughly enjoyed our time off of work and school the past few weeks. nathan has been spending a lot of time glued to the screen, playing warcraft. i must say, it is a good thing to have a fun hobby, but some of these people take it a bit too far!! not that i know anybody like that...... the other day we were playing outside, kicking the ball around, and shooting hoops. here are a few pics of the crew out back.





and all decked out in their new christmas duds. now we are back to the grind of work and school. can you believe it is already 2008?? that is just nuts. i am feeling old.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Old Marne, you are far from old. Your family is so cute and beautiful. Good to see my dad out there participating and maybe working off that belly of his.

nate and marne said...

Thanks for the insult Heather...That is only ME out there...
Nate

Heather said...

I am sorry Nathan, but you do look like a dad in that last picture. I didn't look very closely anyways. Sorry.

Shellee said...

HaHaHa I love to see sibling rivalry. Makes me feel normal.
Nate get over it, you are getting old, but remember, Curt is still a lot older than you. He still thinks of you as the little kid up the street. As for me? I just think of you as the guy who keeps getting Marne pregnant! (By the way, I am old, so I shouldn't be talking, but Curt is still almost 4 yrs. older than I am!)

***LIZ*** said...

Opps... it's okay Heather, I called a little girl at church a boy last week(in my defense she was wearing pants). I think we all take our turn saying things we are sorry for later.

Anonymous said...

Nate, it's so cool to see you as a dad playing with your kids. I'm sure they love getting to play with you!