Monday, July 21, 2008

half of them




so here are half of my children. caleb is dressed for church last sunday, his birthday. he is wearing colby's old tie, think it's a little small? he was so excited to have one though, he wore it to church anyway!! he is growing up finally! he was my baby for so long, i am not quite sure when he got so big. he is such a sweet boy, and can melt your heart with that gorgeous smile. he is stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something, you are going to have quite a time getting him to!!


and here is our gorgeous baby. she is chunking up a little. last week she weighed in at 9lbs, 5oz. and was 21.5 inches long. she is in the 50th % for weight, 75th for height, and 15th for her head!! i love it. she is so sweet. she smiles at us now too. i didn't believe nathan until i saw for myself. she is so young to be smiling already, but she definitely does. and it's with her whole face, it's the coolest thing ever! she is sleeping better, which makes for a much happier mommy too. she is wearing clothes cousin abby has grown out of, and we love it. she is even cuter when she has on adorable clothes. thanks aunt tattie! people ooh and aah at us when we go out. it is fun. just the other night, we carried her into walmart, and everyone in the whole line stared at us as we walked past. is it not normal to carry a baby instead of have her in the carseat?? when they cry, you take them out!! silly people.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I know just what you mean. I never leave Taryn in her carseat and am always caring her. People stop me to look at her. Its like what, you are supposed to carry babies, not leave them strapped in a seat. Thank you for the memory left on my blog. I do remember that temple trip. I felt worse for Nathan than Collin. Bonding moments really. I remember you and the first time we met. I thought she is sooo pretty. I can't believe she is only 1 yr yonger than me. I have grown to truely love you as a wonderful sister. Not just a member of the family.

***LIZ*** said...

Those are some super cute pics! I love the tie. I always put ties on Michael for church and he has started to hate them... oh well.

Lori said...

oops, I posted my comment under the wrong comments section so I won't make much sense. I will just cut and paste it over here.

Lori said...

You have the cutest kids! I am like you and take my babies out of the carseat as soon as they cry. I also would take them out when they were awake and held them as much as possible. It's so sad to see those babies that live in them and don't get snuggled.

Oh my goodness, that picture of Caleb is sooooo cute. :) What a little man!

Stina said...

you have such a beautiful family!!