Wednesday, July 23, 2008

rachel blessing

ok, so i got rachel's pics done a few weeks ago at walmart, and i hated them when i got them back. she looked like a turtle, with her neck and head at such a weird angle. i am returning those, and i took a million of my own today, trying to get a good one. well, i think i did a pretty good job. don't you love digital cameras?? i sent my order to the photo dept and can pick them up in a couple days. i love that!! so here is our princess, just as cute as ever!! thank goodness the dress still fits. :) and she was much happier for us at home than she was at the studio for the strange lady with pink hair!!

6 comments:

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Did Sandy make that dress?? Hope you guys are getting some rest :)

Christina Beach said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe she is already blessed it seems like you just had her!! We should get together... I'll have to talk to Marie and pick a day that works for everyone. We would love to come see you guys and let the kids go crazy together!!

The Burtons said...

Out of all the times I've had pictures done at Walmart, I've been unhappy with the results 90% of the time. But when they're good, they're REALLY good. It's too bad because they're so affordable. You're pictures look great though. You're lucky to have someone to wear such a beautiful dress.

Eloise Bowen said...

Marne she is beautiful! I don't do walmart pictures anymore. It is hard though at this stage to get good pictures. Give her two more months and it will be much better. Love you guys

Heather said...

Marne, I had to take Taryn's pictures twice too. The ones from Target just did not turn out for me. Dave took beautiful ones for me though. I love having Dave just down the road.

Lori said...

She looks beautiful! What a pretty dress. :)