Wednesday, April 15, 2009

new easter duds

i was really into matching outfits this year. it is the first time i have found all the clothes to match the different sizes that the kiddos are. the boys are looking sharp in their black shirts, and cool pinstripe pants and ties. it was very fun to dress them up this year! and the girls were in these fun dresses. rebekah's even came with the cute little purple shrug to match. who could ask for more from walmart??


i think i have some pretty cute little munchkins!!



6 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

The kids look great! I love all the matchies. It was so fun to come over and hang out with you guys! You are right Michael LOVES you house. Thank you for having us, I promise we won;t wait so long this time.

Heather said...

Hey I know those beautiful kids. And I even took that last one. Sharp boys and pretty girls. What more could you ask for.

Christina Beach said...

I love it. They all look so beautiful! I need to get to Wal-mart for a suit! We've purchased them there before but it's hard to know when they have them out. I guess Easter and Christmas? Looking good! Glad you guys had a great Easter!:)

leslie jo said...

They look smokin! Glad all is well and DL was good. I can't wait we are headed there this summer it will be so fun.

Lori said...

Cute pictures!

The Burtons said...

They are all lookin' good! I can't believe you got them all at Walmart. That's a total score. I love the shrug. I wish I had one in my size.