Tuesday, September 21, 2010

accomplishments and birthdays

ok, there have been many accomplishments in the last few days, and i thought i would mention a few of them here. i made this dress yesterday, with minimal mistakes and frustration!! anyone who knows what a hard time i had making rachel's dress, knows that this was HUGE for me! i only had sandy's help once, and that was pinning the zipper in place. i came home and sewed it in, and even did the decorative lace on my own. i am very proud of myself!!

















grandma gresko's 60th birthday was on monday, and her being here to share it with us was an accomplishment in and of itself. she has thought her time was coming to an end a few times, but lucky for us, she has been wrong. it was such a blessing to have her still be with us, so we could celebrate her birthday together!! we love you sandy!!!














































then we have colby's 9th birthday, and rebekah spinning in her skirt. she likes to twirl.





swimming fun!! rachel and daddy snuggling

rachel, and then caleb.

snuggling mom
and rachel with her hair done and in a cute outfit!!

2 comments:

Christina Beach said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Colby and I'm glad to hear your MIL is doing better. I wish I could sew.... I just don't think I have the talent. Cute dress.:)

Lori said...

those pictures of Aunt Sandy break my heart. Hard to believe she's gone.