Thursday, February 28, 2008

caleb hiding



i am very amused by these pics. we had tattie's stroller for her baby shower, and somehow caleb figured out that this was a great place to play. i was sitting here just doing nothing, and i glanced over, and there he was. he thought he was very funny, he just giggled like he was hilarious. does anyone else have weirder kids?? also, just for everyone's info, when i had my ultrasound done a few weeks ago, they found that the umbilical cord only had 2 of the 3 vessels it is supposed to. one in and one out, as opposed to the 2 in. so they are mildly worried about her getting enough nutrients to grow properly. most likely there won't be any problems, but starting at 28 weeks, i have to have an ultrasound to measure the amniotic fluid and how big she is, and non stress tests to make sure her heart rate stays where they want it to. i've had lots of contractions, but nothing to worry about. after being on bedrest already, i'm not even going there again!! i'll keep everyone updated as i know what is going on.

1 comment:

Pugslvr said...

Hi Marne,
I'm Nathans cousin Tami. I'm glad I found your family blog. It is so fun to see all my cousins blogs since most of you live far away. My brothers wife is pregnant right now (due in June) and has that same ambilical cord, only so many vessels thing, need to check baby to see if she's getting enough nutrients. I'm surprised you both have that because I didn't think it was that common. Anyways, I hope you make it to 36 weeks.
Tami