Monday, February 11, 2008

sisters






ok everyone, i know you have all been dying to see my pregnant belly, and here is my sister's as well. she is carrying twins, and is due in 8 weeks. i am on my 4th, but not due till june. see much of a difference in us? i don't!!! i keep telling everyone i'm huge, but here is proof. and don't laugh at how horrid i look in some of these. i didn't know there would be pics taken, i was unbeautified!! it's hard to tell yourself to take the time and energy to look cute when you feel rotten!! it's considered the cardinal sin when my oldest sister is around, but the one time i didn't realize it would matter, it did!! and for the picture where it looks like my face is bleeding, that is grape juice concentrate!! i was making the punch for my sister's baby shower, and it exploded on my face, hair and the wall behind me. it was quite a funny moment, but i was worried i would have to be made up all over again. thank goodness for sandy who can get grape juice out of a white shirt on a moment's notice!!
it was so fun to have kirsten down here with us. she stayed with us, probably just to get more time with the kids. she braved sleeping on the couch, and having caleb pry her eyes open every morning just to see if she was awake. it was really cool to have 4 of the 5 sisters together for a while. we need to do it more often!!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

I absolutely love the photos! I really enjoyed hanging out with you gals after the shower, I have never really gotten to know Kirsten and I think she is great! I have never known a group of sisters who get along so well, I love you all!

KMireille said...

Cardinal sin, ha! The fact of the matter is that you don't HAVE to get ready because you are beautiful whether you do or not! Not all of us are so lucky!!!!:)