Thursday, February 28, 2008

pool table


ok, we got a pool table for an incredible deal a few weeks ago. caleb thinks it is personal playing ground. the first few days, this is all they would do, walk around it and stand on stools to reach the balls. then they learned that they could push the ottoman right up to it, and climb on top. so now we have to pull him off the table all day long. he thinks it's a great joke, and laughs his head off. he doesn't realize that's not good for the table!! they love it though, it was a great purchase. i'm even learning how to play a tiny bit better. who would have thunk??

3 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Very cool! You guys will be hustling pool in no time.

KMireille said...

I can just hear Caleb now, "red ball, red ball!" Until I figured out that he wanted the pool ball, I thought he was shouting for a Red Bull energy drink (which would have explained why he had so much energy....:)

Tony said...

DANG!

No one told me you got a pool table. Nice. I'm jealous.

So let me see, you have a pool, a big covered porch, a basketball court and now a pool table. Sounds like I should visit a little more often:)

Oh, and I shouldn't leave out the plethora of golf courses down there.