Monday, February 9, 2009

7th folder 7th picture


Heather did this on her blog and doesnt feel like tagging is nice. As her brother I quite agree, we all have enough to do without everyone jumping up from the endless concourses of blogger pews and shouting "tag". However, I thought it would be interesting to see what our picture was and this is it. This is when we were in Utah, its so beautiful ther...but I digress....Rebekah absolutely loves to play mom. She walks around with Rachel on her hip all the time, in spite of our shouts to put her down. In this picture, Caleb is being wrangled by Rebekah, he was trying with all his might to escape, she was trying to hold an hug him as much as possible, and Marne just sat there taking pictures. We've got loads of them in this scenerio. I LOVE his eyes. They are huge and so blue it just leaves me in awe. He has this mingled look of "SAVE ME" and "Wow. Whats the flashy thing moms holding?" He's almost cross eyed her.....thats my little dude.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is such a beautiful kid. That sounds so much like Rebekah. Sure do miss you guys.