Tuesday, February 24, 2009

our kids are weirdos

i turn my back for 2 seconds to put away the bowls, and this is what i see when i look again! this silly girl loves to play in the dishwasher, but this was the first time she actually climbed in! i have a pic of caleb doing this too. silly kids.
"i'm so innocent"
here is miss rachel taking a few steps. how cute is she??? i glued a teeny bow on her head, she can't tell it's there, so doesn't pull it off!!
the girls ready for church. think the bow is too much?? i made it, and kinda went overboard. she pulled it off directly after the pic was taken
this little twerp won't sit down in her chair correctly to eat her food, but is more than happy to eat standing backwards in it!!
colby sharing his ice cream with rachel. she is just like her mommy and LOVES ice cream!!
feed me MORE!!
and on a side note, rachel doesn't have rsv, but definitely has pneumonia. and can i say my plan backfired on me today. caleb wasn't cleaning up the pretzels he dumped all over the living room, so i asked him if i should throw away his toys. he said yes. thinking he wasn't getting it, i asked if i should throw away his new christmas train. he said yes again, and proceeded to go to the front room and get pieces of it, and PUT THEM IN THE TRASH! this was not what i was hoping for, and got them out before they sunk too far into the goo. i put them on a shelf, and tried a different tactic. i guess the moral is that if you threaten to throw something away, it better be something YOU don't mind getting tossed too!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Caleb is one stubborn kiddo. I would of thrown them away. He dosen't get them back right? I can't wait to come down there on Friday. If my kids didn't have school I would be there tonight. Darn school. Rachael is so cute standing up. Taryn is still not even close.

leslie jo said...

Been there done that with Barbies. I hid them outside in the shed in a garbage bag! He is QT!

Lori said...

Isabelle won't keep any kind of hair bow in. And her hair falls in her eyes without it so it's a daily battle. She also likes to help with the dishes. It's so cute when they try to play Mom.

The Burtons said...

The bow is definatley NOT too much. I love it and wish I had one that cute to put on somebody. I can't belive what a mover Rachel is. Porter is still only in backwards mode, and with my ever-so-naughty two year old, I don't think I could take one more kid getting into anything!