Friday, February 20, 2009

nathan's tears

can i say cheesy grin??
don't i look overjoyed? it's hard to take a picture of yourself!! and get the angle right so you don't look like a freak....
i told nathan to please get my hair, not the boobs!!

ok, this is the reason for nathan's tears. i got it into my crazy head a few days ago to cut my hair, and...i actually did it today!! i cut 10 inches off in a ponytail, and am donating it to locks of love. then it was trimmed and styled. i think i lost a foot of hair today! how crazy is that. so, what do you all think?? thinned out and straightened is much better than what it was when i left today!!

5 comments:

leslie jo said...

i like it! And I like the boob shot. JIm would die if I did that too.. it's ok it grow back right

kris said...

Good for you, Marne! Hair grows constantly, so it'll be back soon. Enjoy your new spring 'do!

Lori said...

Your hair looks so nice!
One time I got pictures back and Travis had taken a close up of my boobs. It was pretty funny to stumble on it.

***LIZ*** said...

I love it! Nate is so funny about long hair. You look great!

"Hily" said...

I LOVE the hair cut, it really suits you and makes your eyes pop!!!!! It'll grow back- remind Nate it's for a good cause and to be grateful that you aren't the woman who needs a wig from going bald from cancer treatments. :-) I think it's a wonderful, caring thing that you did! x