Friday, May 22, 2009

changes

miss rachel decided that she really likes spagettios with meatballs. can you tell? and thank goodness for the long sleeved bibs that actually cover the clothes!! the only part that got it was the cute little sleeve hanging out of the wrist under the bib.








rachel has started giving caleb lots of hugs. she almost knocks him down if he isn't expecting it!! she wraps her arms tight around him, and rests her head on his shoulder. then she pats his back with her tiny little hand. could she be any cuter??

rebekah had her spring sing, and graduation from kindergarten. can you believe the little princess is getting so old?? seeing her walk in with her class, and go up on stage really hit me this time. she started kindergarten early, she technically should be starting next fall. but she was more than ready for school, and actually did better than most in her class! i am so proud of her, and can't wait to see what she does next! she is growing up right before my eyes!

rachel backs up and sits on whoever happens to be behind her. we were waiting for the program to start, and my dad was sitting next to me. instead of sitting on his lap, which she couldn't reach, she backed up and planted herself right here, leaning into leg! it was very funny.

our pool is not functional at the moment, so i got a baby pool, and we put it at the bottom of the slide. that way, you can go down a water slide into a pool, kinda!! here we are spraying each other and being goofy. looks like fun, huh? hey, you do what you can to keep cool!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Good thing kids are washable.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big. Love the spaghetti pick. I think that bib is probably the only solution to not ruining clothes from 1-3 years old.

Heather said...

Hey I know that cure face under all that sauce. Taryn won't let me touch her hair now. She screams every time I touch it. Hmmm I wonder why?!!!!

Heather said...

cute face not cure face.I swear sometimes.

Marie said...

I am sure the concert was so cute! Love that messy face!

DeAnna said...

Very cute! I love the comment about Rachel hugging Caleb. How cute is that????

The Burtons said...

I felt so sad when Isaac graduated from Kindergarten too. It's crazy how fast times goes by.
Love the long sleeved bib! I gotta get one of those.