Wednesday, May 6, 2009

lots of kiddos

so yesterday, i needed to get some of the clothes back from tat that abby has outgrown. i was at the walmart down the street from her house, so i called to see if i could drop in and get them. she told me andrew had been up all night complaining that his ear hurt, so i told her i would watch the babies so she could take him to the doc. after being at her house looking through clothes for a couple hours, the kids were getting rowdy, so i took everyone home. (i babysit, so that made 6 kids!!) we had a crazy fun day, and here are some pics of the kids playing in the backyard. they rode their scooters and cars around in a circle chasing each other down. it was very fun to watch, but i didn't really get a good picture of it.
rachel, climbing out of the dishwasher for the umpteenth time, and this time, i had sam and abby trying to climb in too!!

our pool needs to be resurfaced and repaired, so here is our pool for the time being. and the hose on the trampoline works too!! looks like they are all having fun, right??



4 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, and I thought I had my hands full at the zoo, good job Marne!

Heather said...

Love it Marne. I can't wait to come down there. Sun. the 17th I will be there, not until later in the evening though. I have to teach my lesson in Primary. YOu need to get your pool ready for us. We want to go swimming.

Christina Beach said...

Looks like they were having a blast! I miss our trampoline that blew away... tramps and hoses are instant entertainment!:)

DeAnna said...

How cute are they!