Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bread making fool!!

ok, there's more here than just the bread making, but i am really proud of those!! :)

rachel is just cute, and i have to take lots of pictures of her doing cute things!!






when we went to costco the other day, and they had their pork products on sale for dirt cheap! we got this 3 foot pork loin, that is about 8 inches thick or so, for 13 bucks!! nathan had fun making inuendos and carrying that around. silly boy!!



and here is my bread masterpiece. marie helped me a little bit, but i did it mostly on my own. i was dang proud of myself!! i doubled the recipe, and it made 7 little loaves and 2 big ones. we made short work of the first 4, but we still have the rest. the kids absolutely love this bread, and come back for 4ths and 5ths. we put honey and butter on it, and it is so delicious!! yahoo for me!! :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh your hooked now!! i only make bread. That is the only kind we have. Mine iswhole wheat but no matter what it is always a good thing.

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

That bread looks good it makes me want to try to be ambitious.

nate and marne said...

oh, and it is whole wheat, heather! i made a special trip to the store, so i would have wheat flour. again, very proud of myself!! and totally easy. i kneaded it by hand. talk about sore!!

Michelle said...

You should be proud. Looks very yummy.

Marie said...

The YW did awesome tonight! Thanks for being my student and helping me out by letting me teach you first. I am glad you liked it.

The Burtons said...

You are quite the little baker! Good for you! What's your recipe?