Monday, August 31, 2009

dad and the kids

it's kinda like i only like rachel and caleb, but that's not true, they are just the ones home with me all day. i take lots of pics when i'm bored!! i love this picture with dad and the kids. they are so adorable!!
and rachel in this white tennis dress that aunt kirsten gave abby, and now we have, is so cute!!





























the kids in the bath after swimming. we do this a lot just to get the chlorine off of everyone. they are silly kids!!

rachel brought her bike inside and has been riding it a lot. it's very cute!!

getting ready for a nap with daddy. such cuties!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your family is so sweet. I love seeing pictures of my brother loving his children.

Marie said...

What sweet pictures. Daddy's are the best. I don't know what I would do without my Travis!

Kellie said...

My cousins are cute!!!!

Christina Beach said...

I love the picture with the kids in the bath together! So cute!!