Sunday, August 23, 2009

marne's childhood pics




this is me ready for church. mom always took pictures of me standing in the entryway when she thought i needed a picture taken. it is a family joke now!! i posted it to show that i can look cute, i think i've just forgotten!!

ok, so some of these are really small!! the first picture is of my uncle jimmy judd, the previous sheriff of cochise county, who was the judge at the time. me and my sisters, monica and tatiana were there to observe him in action for a class we were taking.

then, these are of me and my friend, allison. we were silly teenagers.

tattie took me to see riverdance after graduation, and here we are standing outside of the theater. it was awesome!!

high school graduation after tattie got off her mission. with chelsea, and my parents.

and me, at age 4 and 6. nathan thinks these look like rebekah. i don't see it!!

i had fun sorting and organizing my pictures from my own album this weekend. i am in the process of making my own scrapbook. everyone in the family has one but me, even dad!! it's nothing fancy, but at least explains about all the weird pictures i have!! it's been fun to take a stroll down memory lane. how time flies!!

4 comments:

3in3mom said...

how fun! I love to look at people's old pics. . .

Christina Beach said...

Love it Marne!! I love looking at pictures old and new. I see Rebekah with the cute smile. Thanks for sharing!:)

Marie said...

It was fun looking at those with you the other day! You were so cute.

The Burtons said...

Those pictures are fun. Good for you to start a scrapbook for YOURSELF! Good luck getting it all put together.
Hey I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog once we go private.