Thursday, September 29, 2011

rebekah





i can't decide which picture to put on the table at rebekah's baptism on saturday. the 3rd, or 4th? she is so stinking cute, either one is awesome. what do you think? the dress was given to us by a friend who's daughter was 10, so score! it's like a wedding dress, with beading and buttons down the back. couldn't have been more perfect if i had designed it!!
she will be getting baptized at noon, between conference sessions. we will make it all work!! :) a year from the funeral of her grandma. i think it is fitting.

4 comments:

kris said...

I like the third one, even though you can't see the bottom of the dress, because her smiling face is so beautiful and it's how I picture her - with that cute laughing face!

3in3mom said...

I agree with kris, the third is DARLING! Hope she has a special day as she is baptized and as you remember your Grandma! HUGS

Danielle said...

I third the third! Her smile in the third photo trumps the bottom of a dress any day! She is so beautiful!

Heather said...

I agree with everyone else, the third one. She is so beautiful and I know it will be such a good day. Take lots of pictures.