Thursday, September 18, 2008

fun times


ok, so i put new batteries in the ruined camera, trying to get the pictures to download from it. i plugged it in, and..hooray! i did! i was so excited to think maybe it was working ok, then i tried to switch it to take pictures. it made a horrid screeching sound, then went black. so apparently whatever is wrong, is with that part of it. so, i have some new pics, but not from the last few weeks. here is rebekah's arm in the pretty pink cast, thank heavens we are done with that! and me holding rachel. she loved the water. and caleb posing by rachel. he loves his sister, too much sometimes!! and today was picture day for the school kids. they are so cute!! i took a picture with my cell phone before they left for school. they looked pretty spiffy in their new shirts! oh, and on tuesday, i got a call from the school where my sister works as a teacher, from the nurse. they told me that monica had fallen and hit her head, and that i needed to come and get her. i guess, she fell in the hall between her classroom and another, slipping backwards into the window and door. she landed with her head. she got a nasty concussion, but after a ct scan, everything was normal. so i took her back to my house for the night. we had fun. it was like she was on drugs, but wasn't. so, she didn't go back to school yesterday or today. fun times.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm having camera trouble too. Mine is completely broken so if I blog right now, I'll have to use old pics or dust off my 35 mm. (no thanks)
Glad you got yours fixed. I'm really happy mine can't be fixed. Now I get a new one. ;)

nate and marne said...

oh no, camera's not fixed, i was just able to get the pictures off of it before it completely died. no, we definitely need a new one!!

The Burtons said...

You are so lucky to have your own pool. I have not been in a bathing suit this summer because I'm not ready to go out in public. Your kids are so dang cute. I WANT A GIRL!

leslie jo said...

Your kids are getting so big. Love the pics! Sorry we missed you when you were up here next time! Maybe we can come down there when it gets freaking cold up here?

Heather said...

Rachel's face looks really good. does she have any scars? I need a new camera too. Whats' with the sudden need for cameras everywhere?